Summer has really begun, so time to cool off with some refreshing drinks. Make this Moringa Iced Tea for you and your friends. It’s really easy to make and it only takes a minute — you’ll feel refreshed in no time!
Ingredients for Moringa Iced Tea
- Kuli Kuli’s Energizing Moringa Herbal Tea
- 1 lemon
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 tsp of honey
Directions for Moringa Iced Tea
- Boil some water and make some moringa tea. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Slice a lemon.
- Grab some nice Mason Jars. Begin with a layer of ice. Then add some sliced lemons and some basil leaves.
- Then pour the moringa tea.
- Add some more sliced lemons and basil leaves.
- Decorate it with some fun straws and you’re done.
- Tip: this ice tea is also a hit for your Memorial Day bbq!